ISSUES IN FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY
Board Certification in Forensic Psychology
- Dr. Campbell has earned the Diplomate in Forensic Psychology granted by the
American Board of Professional Psychology.
- Dr. Campbell acquired the Diplomate subsequent to successfully completing
written and oral examinations.
- The American Board of Forensic Psychology (ABFP) is a subsidiary of the
American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP). ABPP has provided
certification in designated areas psychological specialties since 1947.
- The American Board of Forensic Psychology describes the Diplomate in Forensic
Psychology in the following manner:
"The credential for identifying competence at the highest level of in forensic
psychology is the Diplomate. The receipt of the Diploma in Forensic Psychology
from the American Board of Professional Psychology attests to the fact that an
established organization of peers has examined and accepted the Diplomate as
functioning at the highest level of excellence in his or her field of forensic
competence. The ABPP diploma has been recognized by judicial decisions,
regulations, and statutes in some jurisdictions as the standard of professional
competence in forensic psychology."
- The American Board of Forensic Psychology further advises:
"The Diploma awarded by the American Board of Psychology (ABPP) is the only
post-doctoral specialty certification recognized in the American Psychological
Association. ABPP has rigorous standards for the credentials, work review and
oral examination of applicants for three hours by a panel of three psychologists
who hold the forensic diplomate. No candidates are exempt from the examination
Home Page |
Available Publications |
Curriculum Vitae |
© 2011 Dr. Terence W. Campbell, Ph.D., ABPP